ABOUT US


Established by George R Fuller in 1905, Fuller's Music is the oldest music store in North Carolina.  We are a full-line music retailer located in New Bern, North Carolina that serves the schools, churches and musicians of our primary market area of Craven, Carteret, Onslow, Pitt, Pamlico, Jones, and Lenoir Counties in Eastern North Carolina.  We are a single store, locally owned family business that retails keyboards, guitars, amps, drums, band and orchestra instruments, sound systems, recording equipment, print music and all related accessories.  Fuller’s offers rental programs for band and orchestra students and offers music lessons on all instruments in our in-house Music Lesson Studios.  Custom designed and installed sound, video and lighting systems are one of our specialties.  We have well equipped in-house repair shops for both stringed instruments and band instruments and can facilitate repairs on keyboards, amps and other electronic gear.  Our expert staff is focused on delivering the best customer service possible and currently is celebrating its 111th year of operation.  Our present location on Trent Road in New Bern was designed by nationally renowned music store designer Glen Ingles and is considered one of the finest music retail showrooms in the state.